Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Let me just say...

This will officially be my first (hopefully of many) blogs. It's also generally a chance for me to practice writing - something that is gradually getting more and more sidelined as dreamweaver takes over my life.

A bit about me....I'm studying journalism at Westminster and hope to use this blog to join the ever-growing online community on the PG Dip course. I'm gradually beginning to realise just how useful (thanks to David Dunkley...ahem) this internet buisness is. Studying print journalsim, I am constantly living in fear that my future profession may not be around too much longer. I think the trick is not to see print and online journalism in such black and white terms. The grey area is in fact an exciting one. I have absorbed more information in the last month than in any other month in my 23 years - and most of it is because of the web.

Ok, first rant over. I'm starting to feel as if I'm trying too hard to convince myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home